Saturday, November 3, 2012

March Of Dimes

March Of Dimes – November: the month for moms to blog!

So I promised a friend that I would give a shout out in my blogs to March of Dimes during the month of November.   So here I go J

As you all probably  know I had very healthy pregnancies that resulted in two very healthy babies!   And although they were both delivered by c-section and the delivery of Sophia was very intense – I am  very lucky and very blessed.  Not everyone is so much.

The big idea of March of Dimes is encouraging a full term healthfully planned pregnancy.  Of course this is not always an option, but being as informed as possible to make the best decision for you and your wee little one.

My work also sponsors March of Dimes and I know a lot of people who have volunteered for their organization and hear so many great stories of babies who pulled through with their support.

Please check out their site and see if there is a way that you can help support our little ones! 

http://www.marchofdimes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment